While traveling, losing something precious is undeniably one of the most annoying things that can happen to anyone. But you can keep your hopes high to recover your item if you are flying on the flights of Frontier Airlines. Today, in this post, we will outline every important detail which you should know about handling Frontier Airlines lost and found claims. Additionally, we will also discuss whom to connect with and when. So, keep on reading to learn more about the same.
Frontier Lost and Found: Immediate Steps
If you have forgotten or lost something on the plane of Frontier Air, you are advised to check for the same on the aircraft as soon and as long as you can. Since the plane will need to be cleaned, it is advised to inform the staff about your lost item.
In case you exit the aircraft, you are suggested to reach the gate area as quickly as you can. Once you reach, just connect with someone who can help you go to the plane again so that you can search for the item. For this, you can either call on the Frontier Airlines lost and found Phone Number or simply connect with the Frontier executive sitting on the airport desk.
Exiting the ‘Sterile’ Area
If a flyer has already exited the ‘sterile area’, then it means that they will be not allowed to access the entry gate without a security check. In this case, the rules of lost and found by Frontier Airlines will provide you with two options. And these options have been explained below:
- Contact Information Desk: First and foremost, you should look for the information desk of Frontier situated at the airport. You can also head to the Frontier Baggage Claim service counter for help. We are suggesting this because this department also deals with Frontier Airlines lost and found luggage queries. They will surely help you get your lost item back.
- Fill Out the Online Form: In case the baggage service counter is unable to help you find the lost item, you can fill out the Frontier Airlines lost and found form given on the official website. After filling out the form, you will need to wait for sometime so that the concerned team or department can take adequate actions. We will explain the process of filling out the lost and found claim form. So, keep on reading.
Valuables Left at a TSA Security Checkpoint
If you have lost or left something valuable at the security checkpoint of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), then the Frontier lost and found team will be unable to help you. It is because TSA has its own department for lost and found queries at all airports within the USA. So, collect the contact details of your TSA checkpoint to seek help for the lost item.
Items that are Left/Lost in the Airport Facility
If you feel that you have left the item in the airport facility, then you are advised to get in touch with the Frontier Airlines lost and found department. This would be the situation where you were using the restrooms or sitting on the chair at the terminal and forgot your item there.
In this situation, you can directly call on the Frontier lost and found the number or simply go to the airport desk. You can also connect with the airport police for support and professional assistance.
How to Fill Out the Frontier Airlines Lost and Found Form?
In case you are not able to connect via Frontier lost and found phone number, you can fill out the claim form available on the official website. Look at the steps listed below to file a ‘lost and found’ claim online:
- Visit the official website of Frontier Airlines
- Go to the CONTACT US page
- On this page, you will get to see different contact details along with the ‘LOST & FOUND’ on the top
- Click on the ‘Lost & Found’ to reach online claim form
- Upon clicking the option, you will be redirected to a new page
- At the bottom, you will get to see the options saying MY ITEM WAS UNCHECKED FILE A REPORT, MY ITEM WAS CHECKED
- Click on the suitable option to proceed further
- For instance, if your lost item was checked, then click on the option MY ITEM WAS CHECKED or you can simply click on the other option
- After this, a form will open asking you for certain details
- These include item category, sub-category, colour, case colour, brand, model, size, serial number, date of lost, unique ID number, and some description to help the authorities find it
- Once you are done with the details asked, press the CONTINUE button to submit your request
IMPORTANT: You must report the misplaced checked items within 24 hours of the scheduled arrival of the flight. If you delay, the chances of getting it back will be reduced automatically.
Frontier Airlines Lost and Found Phone Number
Now you know who to connect in different scenarios and steps involved in the online claim. The airline also has a dedicated team sitting in the different corners to address and resolve the Frontier Airlines lost and found queries. Look at the following for more:
- Baggage Office Number: 1-801-401-9000
- Customer Services: 801-401-9000 and say FEEDBACK AND CONCERN
When you lose something during your travels, it can bring a lot of stress and issues. However, things can be under your control if you are traveling with Frontier Airlines. Even if you lost any of your items, just follow the Frontier lost and found the advice given above, it will definitely improve your chances of getting your valuables/belongings back.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Related to Frontier Airlines Lost and Found
Here are the answers to some of the frequently asked questions about Frontier Airlines lost and found: